My package (or product) is damaged, what to do?
We make every effort to deliver your items in perfect condition. However, it is not excluded that an accident occurs and we apologize for that.
If at the time of delivery you notice that the package is damaged, you have two options:
- Refuse the parcel which will then be returned directly to the sender.
- Accept the package and declare at delivery that the package is damaged.
Then contact our customer service via the contact form and provide the following:
- an overall image of the package (external) on which the label is visible
- a photo of the open package showing its contents
- a photo of the damaged part of the article
If the package is intact but an item has arrived damaged or broken, please contact our customer service via the contact form and provide a photo of the damaged object. Our team will find a solution as soon as possible.
You did not find an answer to your questions ? Contact us !